Sunday 21 June 2009

A Quiet Sunday



A quiet and lazy Sunday... finished up the house work, so now "This house, is Clean..." (Poltergeist, 1982). Breakfast was yummy... I used on of my left over wholemeal Pita Bread things with some salad and ham for lunchy munchy. Now.. dinner was a bit naughty... we had spaghetti. Now, I hardly had any pasta, didn't eat a mass amount of the meat sauce either... So, it's alright. Gonna have some fruit in a bit too...

Now, SMOKING... Mr Peter Jackson. Now, I know, eventually, one day I am going to have to quit smoking... so, what am I waiting for? Well, we all know smoking is addictive. Is that a good enough excuse? I'm starting to think not. Together, we smoke away approx. $100 a week. That's $5200 a year...
Why am I paying $2600 a year to eventually get sick? So, in 10years time... not only would I have spend another $26,000 on cigarettes, I will most likely have some hefty medical expenses and smoking related illness...

This all makes perfect sense in my head.. and I think about it before I light up every smoke, but I still spark it up and suck it down... I guess that means I'm not ready to give it up. I guess we'll wait and see.. Walking and exercise will be easier if I'm not a smoker, so there are so many incentives to give it up... I will get there, I'm sure...

So... the plan for this week is to walk into work tomorrow (knowing me I will sleep in tho!), and starting the C25K program.. I'll keep you posted on what actually happens!

Anyways, I'm gonna sign off... grab an apple out of the fridge and watch a little Buffy...

Good Night!

No comments: