Wednesday 24 June 2009

Just Another Day at Work...



Today was just another work day. Full day at work... So, Just Right for breakfast.. Chicken & Salad on Grain for lunch and a bit of an indulgence for dinner... Honey Mustard Chicken! I LOVE Honey Mustard Chicken... could almost eat it every day..... But, no!

So, yeah... Not much to report on tonight.

And, No, I didn't walk to work this morning - But we all knew that would happen, right?

My legs are a bit stiff again today... my chest and right shoulder aren't feeling that great either. But, No Pain - No Gain (or loss... not trying to gain!)

But.. to hell with pain. C25K Day 2 is tomorrow!! If you've been reading the comments people leave on here, you know there was a "pants" issue on Day 1. So, I'll be off to Target at 9am to purchase so appropriate "pant" wear.

So, yeah. I'm actually feeling pretty good lately. I feel a bit different, physically. Now, I'm not expecting anyone else to notice any changes, it's only been a couple of weeks and it's only a very small percentage of weight that's been evaporated... But, I feel a little better. I'm sure by the time I start trying to jog tomorrow, I won't feel as good..

Thank god you're here is about to start, so I'm gonna piss off...

I'm still trying to think of something I can collect for every 5 or 10kgs I lose... So, if anyone can think of Anything... all suggestions are welcome...

Weigh-In Day tomorrow.. so, look out!

Adios!
Gazzy

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hope the jog goes well. Couldnt post on here last night as had trouble getting in.

Anonymous said...

Wish the bloody rain would let up so we could walk. Went to physio today. Have to go up and down my stairs. When I can do that five times and not struggle, I can go walking she said. Slow but steady Garry. You are going to be a beautiful hunk when you get there.