Wednesday 10 June 2009

Is this Tasmania or Antarctica?


Well, I don't know about you, but I was freezing cold, like, all day.. Oh well. The joys of living in Tasmania I guess.

Today was a short morning shift at work... So, it was a Celebrity Slim breakfast. The only one I had left was a Cookies and Cream - it was nice, but for breakfast?!?! Then, coffee before work. Vegemite on toast for lunch (adventurous I know), Steak with Cracked Pepper Sauce and some "salad" (lettuce and tomato-adventurous again!).. So, not too bad.

That other picture up there, that's the awesome banner thing I told you about the other day. Massive, huh? And, that's my brother... David's hiding behind, holding it up! lol

So... tomorrow morning is Weigh-In day (oh god, oh god!) I guess I'll find out just how much that pizza cost me. Remember, starting weight was 151.3kg. So, I'll be happy if it's even just a tiny little itty bit lower... We shall see.

Tomorrow is also Shopping Day... the low-budget pay week, and traditionally, pay day is Take-Away day. Usually once a week - after we do the shopping! So... I have some meat and stuff that I will be chopping up tonight so I can chuck it into the slow cooker and have that for dinner instead. David will be having take away, I'm sure!!

I keep getting distracted by "Thank God You're Here" which I must say, is probably the funniest show on TV. I absolutely love it. I did a lot of drama and stuff when I was in high school (was Bottom in Midsummer Night's Dream) and improv was always my favourite thing! It's fun. Wish there was somewhere I could do these sorta Theatre Sports around here.

So, anyways, I should get going! If anyone hears of a treadmill on special, or an exercise bike or something like that, I would love to know about it!

In the words of Arnie "I'll be back!" tomorrow.

ByTheWay... does sucking your gut in while on the scales make the result smaller??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey why dont u see scott and join the theater u would be funny lol
De

Anonymous said...

oh and oldina is out the back of wynyard lol kinda like a big fern glade which would be ok for u to go walking as well lol and if ya dont know where that is its not far from the pulp mill on the dport side
De

Anonymous said...

You can always try the sucking in of the tummy to see if it works...lol
Dont stress....you will do fine :)

Gazzy said...

Thanks love... I just have little motivation to go walking around here. Walking to work is fine a few times a week - but much more fun if I can go on adventures. lol...

Scott's in the musical society thing, right? I can't sing to save my life... I'd be booed off stage before I started! But, I'll find something... one day

Gazzy said...

I think maybe sucking the guts in while on the scales, may have helped!