Thursday 18 June 2009

Blow-Out Day ???



Well.. don't panic yet! I had my mini-wheats for breakfast. Had a savory scroll and coffee from Bliss for lunch... and then came dinner....
It's Thursday, pay day, so traditionally that's take away night. So, instead of take away, I bought some wholemeal pita bread and some salami (i know that's bad - but I didn't have a kilo of the stuff), and some pizza sauce and made a home-made pizza. Chucked on some tomato, onion and mushrooms that I already had at home and some light cheese - not a heap. It was delicious!! I ate about half... felt like I was gonna explode! David had KFC - A dinner for two.

And, thanks to Meagan for suggesting this home-made pizza - it was yum.

So... I know I was bad today, but come on... Could have been a LOT worse. Every other time I've dieted or whatever, Every weigh-in day was Take Away day... So, this is my sorta compromise to myself. Every couple of weeks (as long as the scales say less Not more..) I may have a day like today... So, it's done!

So, you may have seen my shorter post from before... Weigh In Day was a success... Another 1.5kgs out of existence. A total of 3.3kg in the past 2 weeks. Happy with that.

I also started a forum. http://gazzyintazzy.freeforums.org
I started this because I would love for people to start talking to each other about their lives and sharing stories about things. I especially am interested to hear stories about people you've met that have had an impact on your lives (good, bad, funny, whatever). We all don't share enough of ourselves with the people we see everyday. Let's change that. Let's get to know each other, yeah? So, anyway, check it out, join up and post some stories...

So, another day another dollar. Not much else to report on...

Dad suggested that having an incentive to continue may be a good idea. When he was planning a holiday away, he managed to lose a bit of weight beforehand, because he knew he was travelling. So, I've been thinking about rewards. When I think of rewards, I think FOOD. "I've been good all week so I'll reward myself with chocolate" NO!!
I need some rewards that I can give myself at different stages. People have suggested DVDs, Go to the Movies, stuff like that.. .but I usually buy a DVD if I want it, and go to the movies if there's something I really wanna see anyways... So, I was thinking of maybe collecting something...
Something I can buy for every 5 or 10 kilos I shed and that can represent all this weight I've lost. Any ideas on what I should collect????

And, that's about it for tonight.. We're about to watch 'Pirates of the Caribbean3'. Been a while since I watched it... Anyone seen any good movies lately? or any old movies I should check out? I love a good movie... old and new!

Ok. I'm outta here.
See ya on the flip side, homie. G.

No comments: