Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Day Before....??

Well.. tomorrow is the day... I'm half prepared.

Have been pretty good the last few days (makes it easier when you can't afford to splurge on luxuries)... I've made some better decisions tho. For example- I bought Grain bread instead of white, I bought some fruit instead of chocolate (which is a huge step) and also stopped buying soft drink (cordial or fizzy drink - depending on what state you live in). Now, with not having Coke or Pepsi to guzzle all the time, I have been drinking more water - however, I also have been drinking more coffee!!

Oh well...

So the plan will be to make "Better Decisions" more than anything.. Not Skipping breakfast will be a bit of a challenge. I've got some Celebrity Slim meal replacement shakes and stuff so that I can grab breakfast on an early shift or whatever.... Gonna try to stay away from carbs for dinner. From what I've read, Eat Breakfast - Big Lunch - Small Dinner seems to be a good plan!

Exercise... the plan is to start walking to walk to work more. It's only a 30minute walk, so I should be able to do it! If I'm not walking or it's pissing down with rain (fuckin winter!) - I will attempt to do something else... to make up for it.

So...tomorrow is Day One... I'll keep you posted!

Wish me Luck!!
Gazzy

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good blog Garry :)

Good luck with it all.

Whatever said...

Hey.