Tuesday 9 June 2009



First things first, I just saw an ad for tonight's episode of All Saints... and I must say, I pissed my self laughing. "If he gets out of the truck, he will be electrocuted. If he stays in, his heart attack may kill him!"
I mean, really... Do they just think of the stupidest things ever. I mean, I know there is a slim chance of this actually happening, but my dad has been a paramedic for over 25 years and I've never heard anything like this happening in reality! I had the biggest giggle fit for a while, thinking about the guy who wrote it pitching it to the producer as an idea.. And the producer thinking it's awesome! He probably got a promotion! LOL

Ok, anyways... Let's talk about food... yummy...

So, I was up early to go for my walk (Fran couldn't make it). I got back and had a bowl of delicious Just Right (looking forward to pay day so I can buy something else!) for breakfast. Lunch was a choice... it was cold, so I wanted something hot. I read the nutrition panels on some more of that instant pasta stuff and the "Mi Goreng" noodles. Added up all the info... Noodles were the winner.. So I burnt the crap out of my mouth with those deliciously spicy noodleys. Dinner was Butter Chicken with rice. I didn't eat all the rice, cos too many carbs.. But it was delicious.

So... not too bad again today. I'm going to have some peaches in a little bit while I watch a little TV. I'm actually surprised that I haven't really felt like having snacks between meals. Usually on a day off at home, I'd be stuffing my face with anything and everything - but since I started making myself Blog Everything - I really haven't even felt like having something. So, that must be a good sign, yeah?

So, it's Tuesday. Thursday is weigh in day, so we'll see if any of this has made any difference at all. Let's hope so.

Well, as always.. Any comments, please post them... I will usually reply to anything anyone says! Keep the comments coming, it's good to know people are reading, enjoying and hopefully give a crap! :) Thanks Guys! Catch ya tomorrow!
Gazzy




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Well done!! What a great day you have had. :)

Gazzy said...

Thanks Jenny.. appreciate your support! :)