Saturday 6 June 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar




First things first, I'm not an uncle again yet! False Alarm last night...

Well... I had an early start this morning.. started work at 7am, so, needless to say I was not about to eat breakfast.. but I did have my Lovely Caramel Celebrity Slim shake before I left for work.. Second break of the day, I had to have a little coffee.. then for lunch Chicken and Salad sandwich on Grain.. and for dinner tonight... Chicken Stir-Fry with plenty of Green! (Picture taken before Sweet & Sour sauce added)..

So... how we doin? Pretty good I think. Haven't done much in the way of exercise so far. Have been focusing on getting the food intake right - smaller portions and healthier choices.
I have made plans with Fran from work to walk to work 3 days next week (maybe 4) weather permitting (Bloody Winter!!)

I'm thinking I might buy a Wii. I've heard lots of good things about the Wii Fit thing and the Personal Trainer one. Tax Return is coming up... might be worth it. Anyone out there got one or used these things and can let me??

And, the Gym. Well... Plans were to start going to the Gym. But, it just seems so friggin expensive. I'm thinking I might just invest in a treadmill for home. My folks bought one from KMart for like $300 or something, so if I can get one that cheap - I'm In!!! Plus, I can watch Star Trek while I walk.. I'm such a geek!

Anyways, if anyone out there has advise, ideas, suggestions, jokes, abuse, criticism or just wants to talk dirty to me.. leave a comment. Would love to hear from ya's!!

Peace Out, homie.
Gazzy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, my daughter has just got a wii and the wii fit programm, she will use it for her rehab for her hip, its great, weighs u and all, tells u if u r doing it right etc etc, she thinks its great, u can get all sorts of add ons for it, like step etc, plus just the wii sport is great too, playing tennis, golf, boxing, golf, bowls, all give u exercise and have fun at the same time, only down side u cant watch star trek at the same time unless u have 2 tvs lmao but get a wii u will have a ball
Dee

Anonymous said...

yay! go you! i have a wii fit and they are awes man, boxing is a good one too, wake up sore as shit the next day...

Good luck my friend and may the force be with you ( or is that star wars ???) xxx

Anna

Gazzy said...

Thanks Dee... I think it's been added to my MUST HAVE list for Tax Time! + a new TV to watch Star Trek at the same time! :) lol

And, Anna... yes, That's Star Wars!!!

but, thanks just the same!

Jenny said...

Amy just brought a Wii and loves it. She got the fit mat and it is fantastic!
Keep up the good work, as am enjoying reading your blog daily :)