Friday 26 June 2009

Good Night, Charlie



I didn't take any photos of what I ate today.. I thought I would put up some pics of a couple of famous people the world lost today.

Poor Farrah, she was a beautiful woman (if you like that kinda thing!) and she had suffered for long enough. She had a great spirit and I think in her final years she exposed a very raw, emotional side to herself, her fighting spirit. She gave some 'publicity' and exposure to cancer as well and educated people to right up to the end. She was a brave, beautiful woman and she will be missed by many, I am sure... Good Night, Charlie.

Now, as for Michael Jackson... Of course, the news of his death overshadowed that of Farrah. It's an odd sensation. I've always been a fan of Michael's music... and I'm even a fan of that Wizard of Oz remake "The Wiz" in which he played the Scarecrow. But, on a personal level - his personal life... well... his kids might get a decent upbringing Now. I just don't really know what to say, because I enjoy his music and videos and stuff.. but it's not like he's done much for me lately. Yeah, well.. I'm not too stressed - he was a bit too weird.. He may have made some great music, but, yeah... I might leave it at that...

I will say, I got a lot of SMS today with MJ jokes. Didn't take long either....

Anyways, moving onto what this blog was created for...

For breakfast I had some Just Right, lunch was a coffee and Chicken and Salad on grain from Cafe Bliss - again!! As for dinner, well... I finished work at 7pm and then we had to go over to Ulverstone to see my parents for a bit.. so by the time we got back in town and ready for din dins.. it was just after 9 o'clock. We went to McDonalds.

Now, Don't Freak Out!!! I had a Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap - and nothing else. The wrap was on the Healthy Choices menu and I managed to control myself and not order fries or a cheeseburger or even a coke. Mind you, I did steal a couple of David's chicken nuggets, shhhh! Don't tell anyone... it was only 2. Shhh!

So, I'm not too stressed about all that anyway.

C25K Day 3 tomorrow. I hope to be able to do at least the first 60second jog. I will push myself to do the first 60seconds... if I can.. I will keep you posted..

Tonight's blog was late.. so, I'm gonna leave it there... I was at work all day - split shift - so I was actually there for over 10hours, so I don't have much else to report, unless you wanna hear about some shitty customers - and who wants to listen (read) that crap?!?

If you would like to comment on Farrah or Michael, please do. Any comments on anything else are encouraged also. Lovin' the feedback... It's great to know people are reading and enjoying.. keep it coming!

Signing Off.
Gazzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The world has lost two very special people. It was so surreal when I found out about Michael's death. I took his best-of album to work and we played it all day in tribute.
As for his personal life, I honestly think he had some sort of mental illness or personality disorder. I choose not to label him as weird because a lot of ppl might choose to say the same about me.
My favourite Michael Jackson songs are Thriller, Ben, I Want You Back, Smooth Criminal, You Are Not Alone. What are yours?
Kendra