Friday 12 June 2009

Late Night Entry...



Good Evening.. well.. let's see...

Today was supposed to be my day off, ended up at work this morning for a shorty. Had some breakfast, finally got something other than Just Right. I got some Mini-Wheats, which to my surprise were delicious. Coffee before work. Noodles again for lunch. I was a little naughty and had pasta for dinner. It was that instant pasta stuff, and I added in some smoked chicken.
And, that's it... Not great! Pasta for dinner and we ate quite late... shouldn't be eating that many carbs at night. But, David had McDonald's again, so I don't feel too bad. Resisted all temptation for take away... Yay!

So, that's that.

What Else??? Well, we're sitting here watching 'Shaun of the Dead', which is hilarious.

Tuesday is our day off.. so, we made plans with my folks to head up to Leven Canyon do to the walk up there... so, please keep your fingers crossed it's not pissing down with rain!

I don't have that much more to say. Shaun of the Dead is distracting me, and I'm feeling kinda tired, so I'm very unimaginative this evening.

So I might leave it there and talk some more dribble tomorrow!

Have an awesome weekend!!!
Gazzy

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fingers crossed the weather is nice Tuesday. :)