Monday 8 June 2009

Happy Birthday Your Majesty!



Queen's Birthday holiday today.. for most people, the last day of a 3 day weekend. For me, the first day of a 2 day weekend.. so YAY FOR ME!

Well, after the guilt I felt after last night's Pizza Scandal, I was trying me best to be good today. My trusty Just Right for breakfast, Ham and Salad on Grain for lunch and some lovely Devilled Sausages for din dins. Yum Yum in my Tum Tum.

And, there's really not much more to report on the diet front.

Tomorrow morning, I'm doing my "walk to work" even though I'm not working.. I'm meeting Fran at 7:30am, so I can get a 30-45min walk in first thing. (Fingers crossed it doesn't rain in the morning, please).

So, I'm thinking that I need to have some excursions. Walking to work is fine... a treadmill would be better - but do you think I can find one that I can afford right now!?!? So, I may have to go for a little drive and do some walking.. We used to go to Leven Canyon every now and then when I was a kid - might be nice to go back, see if I can still make it up that path...

Any suggestions on place like that, that would be worth a drive??

On other note, I got this awesome and massive Star Trek Vinyl Banner thing today for $10. It is seriously huge... it will not fit on my wall - it's too long... Very Nice!

So.. that is about it for now. Pretty boring day today. Tomorrow I've got my walk, going to use my Slow Cooker for the FIRST TIME EVER, and... ah, yeah...
But, right now.. Gonna snuggle up on the couch under a warm blankie and watch a nice relaxing movie... Hellraiser!

Have Fun, I'll be back tomorrow!!
Gazzy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont sweat it on the pizza u did great today.good luck with the walk, ever thought of going out to oldina its nice out there and lots of places to wander round but dont get lost lol
Dee

Gazzy said...

thanks Dee! :)
Never heard of Oldina.. where the hell is that? lol

Jenny said...

Good day today :)
Maybe you and Fran should go to Romaine and walk around that.
Enjoy your days off!