Friday 19 June 2009

Another Late Entry




Hello Everyone!

Sorry I'm late! So.. the daily intake report: Breakfast - mini wheats. Lunch - sandwich. Dinner - A Chinese Beef Stir-Fry, which was pretty average.. And.. that other picture is how NOT to walk your dog! Lazy Bastards!

So, we had a wonderfully short shift at work this morning - lovely. Then I had to hang around at home for a couple of hours for our landlord to do some stuff to the house and shit. Good Times! On the plus side - we're getting a real heater and shit, so no more of this mini-heater bullshit that takes forever to warm a room! Yay Yay Yay! - Could take 2 weeks. Boo! Boo! Boo!

Not much else was happening today.. Another Day, Another 50cents. (It used to be a dollar - but we're in a Financial Crisis, you know).

Let's talk about that.. How does money work? Like... I actually don't know this and would like to. The government's always in debt... yet the government print money.... who gets the money that gets printed? How does that get distributed? And what time and address will that truck be? And, how many guards are there? LOL.... But, seriously.. if someone can tell me, I would appreciate it. Maybe I'm really really dumb for asking that question, but I don't care. I'm curious... And if you never ask, you never find out and I'd still be wondering for 20 years.

OK... Finance talk sucks. Money is such a horrible concept. I understand the need and all that stuff... But, really. So many people struggle and live week-to-week or day-to-day while so many other people are in extreme opposite. I mean, David and I have accumulated some debt.. both before we met and since... and so we live on pretty much nothing - and it really really sucks right now. There is some stuff that will be fixed soon, so things wont be as bad as they are now... but, I really really hope we don't get back to where we are now - cos it sucks. We don't make it week-to-week. We try... we end up borrowing money to survive the last day or so before pay day Every Single Week.

I just wish there was a way to change some things with the world... It's just bizarre that so many people are living in poverty - all of the world - and there are people that get paid Millions of dollars for stuff - Actors, CEOs... Oprah!
Maybe there should be a cap on all income... You can make as many millions of dollars in your first year of being a CEO... and for every year after you can only earn $1,000,000 Maximum. And, the rest of what you "should" have got paid, gets put into research to end the pollution that Your Company has produced to make you that money, Or Poverty Relief. Or Medical Research. OR ANYTHING that helps the HUMAN RACE.

Anyway... Sometimes humanity pisses me off. How the fuck did we all end up so selfish and uncaring? Now.. I don't consider myself selfish or uncaring... I try to do my bit... but, it's hard for me to be generous, because I don't have much to give... But, I just really hope that those people, those CEOs making millions every year give a lot of money to charity... a LOT.

I'd like to think they have a conscience that would make them. I know I would.

Anyway, that's it for tonight. I think I've dribbled long enough. We all have so much potential, but so many of us get stopped because of money, or circumstance and it's frustrating. Let's hope things can only get better...

Alright, I'm really going this time....

Good Night All.
Gazzy.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh...I wonder where my comment went that I posted at 2am this morning...

Garry..you are doing absolutely fantastic!!

Gazzy said...

Thanks lovely! :)