Thursday 6 August 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Hey guys

Another non-photo night tonight.. don't know what's going on... hopefully will fix itself.

So, it's weigh in day...!

And, there's no change from last week. No gain or loss... which is actually get cos I was expecting to be reporting a gain today!

I'm sorta lost a fair bit of motivation since I got sick and it's harder than I thought it would be to get back into the swing of things... but I will. I am still determined....

Tonight's entry is kinda late... there's good TV on Thursday nights... I'm loving The Amazing Race this year... and True Beauty cracks me up cos they are SO up themselves. I wish I was pretty and self-obsessed... lol...

Alrighty, I will post a decent entry tomorrow night... I promise...

Good Night All...
Gazzy

1 comment:

Meagz said...

Bahahahahaha, how funny is True Beauty?? Do they really honestly think they are sooooooooooooooo hot or is it a massive set up? That face Chelsea pulls all the time is hilarious and Laura (i think its Laura) with her beauty queen face..ha ha ha ha :-)

Nice to read no gain, thats good. Your motivation will return when you are feeling 100% better.

Bye for now