Tuesday 18 August 2009

Tried and Failed...




After last nights Emo blog posting I woke up feeling like I just had to do it, no matter what I wanted to do... eating bad foods make me feel like a failure, sure it may taste good at the time, but 5 minutes later I feel guilty.. and if I'm bad more than once in day, by the time I sit down at the computer at night to write a post on this blog I feel like a failure and really really disappointed in myself.
I slept in this morning, so I had a Celebrity Slim shake for breakfast and headed off to work.. Coffee at Bliss (of course) and a short shift. Came home... and we're being honest, cos why bother if I'm not... I cooked chips.. It was one of those... "They're there. Fuck it" Followed by regret and disappointment. After about 30mins of feeling like crap, I convinced myself to get on the rowing machine to make up for it.. so I do. I did 20minutes on the rower... Don't think it was enough to counteract the chips, but I did it... so, there you go.
Tonight for dinner, we don't have much food in the house or money... so we're having toasted ham & cheese toasted sandwiches... Not very exciting, but there it is.

So.. when I started this blog, I waited 5 or 6 days or something before I started the whole eating/exercise thing, mostly because Pay Day was coming... partly because it gave me a couple of days to get something out of my system and get my head in the right place. I'm thinking I need to treat this 2 week relapse of my habit like a new beginning... Set a Date and get back on track. Today is Tuesday... Thursday is Pay Day... THURSDAY is the new Beginning!! That'll give me tomorrow to get my mindset in the right spot... So.. thats that.
Having said that... I will be on here tomorrow night as normal, reporting as normal...

And That's That.

In other news, Halloween is coming along nicely... Everyone seems to have enjoyed the video invite I posted... People are talking costumes and stuff.. so the countdown to Halloween begins. Only 73 days to wait..

And in a couple of weeks, we'll be in Launceston... to see the doc about appetite suppresants and health stuff... and do a bit of shopping and go out for lunch and catch up with my favourite 2 in-laws... :) We still need to re-schedule our appointment to get out Quit Smoking drugs too.. but we will..

And "That'll do pig, that'll do..."

Good Night my friends.
Gazzy

No comments: