Tuesday 4 August 2009

Another Tuesday

As you may know, I have Tuesday's off. So after hardly working because I've been sick.. and now feeling better and shit... I've had another day off. Yay! My bank isn't going to happy with me on pay day. Oh well...

So another day off... and another day of not doing much. I slept in heaps this morning.. breakfast was Crunchy Nut (yet again, yum yum). Cos I slept in and had breakfast so late, I wasn't hungry till this afternoon... and I had some of these new wholegrain chip things I found... they're not that great. They're alright. And, don't stress too much, I didn't eat them all. I ate about half of them... they weren't great but they did hit the spot and that was lunch (naughty I know). And for dinner tonight, we're having Stir Fry. A spicy one from Dave's Noodles. Yes, take away, I know. But neither of us could be bothered cooking.

Now on yesterday's post I told everyone to get mad at me for not posting pictures... well, I'm sorry... but it wont let me upload photos for some reason. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please feel free to get mad at me as I told you to. But, it just wouldn't work.

I spent the day watching some TV, cleaning up, working on our budget a bit, and spent 15mins or so on the rowing machine - that was about all I could do. Breathing is still a bit of an issue. Thanks asthma. Also did some more Halloween prep... should be fun! Looking forward to it.

I haven't really started back on the running/exercise thing yet. Gonna wait till next week to get back into it. Give my lungs a little bit longer to recover...

And next week we're off to see the doctor to quit smoking... so that will definitely help with the lungs and the breathing and the not feeling like I'm dying when I do things...

So, yeah... thats about it my pretties. (There was at least 2 Wizard of Oz references in tonight's post... how gay am I? ... Don't answer that!)

Thanks Guys...
comments, questions, queries are always welcome... love hearing from yas. Keep 'em coming!
Ask me Anything?? I'm an open book! :)
Gazzy

No comments: