Wednesday 26 August 2009

Slow Day....



Celebrity Slim shake for breakfast and lunch today. Decided not a good idea... as I am really hungry now. Going to go back to the eating either breakfast or lunch and replacing the other... cos that didn't seem to bother me much at all. And for dinner tonight, chicken parma with salad a a few chips (only a few so I wasn't missing out - major change to mostly chips with a side of parma and no salad!) And, I cook the chicken on the sandwich press, whereas David deep-fries his and then grills it... I think he's addicted to the sound of the oil in the frier.

Not much else to report on really... work was slow... came home... watched a little TV... read some of the novel I'm trying to read (George Orwell's 1984), listening to some Diana Krall (who I only just found - why didn't anyone tell me about her?!?)... and yeah.. not much else.

House Inspection tomorrow.. will be fine... then we're off to do some halloween shopping (just a little, cos we're heading to Launceston on Tuesday).

Ummm... as many of you know I watch a fair amount of TV... And, just because I just learnt how to do this... I'm going to show you some of the shows I'm REALLY looking forward to... Let me know what you think...

















So, what'd ya think? Let me know what you like to watch? What shows do you hate? What can't you miss?

Enjoy! Good Night.
Gazzy.

6 comments:

Gazzy said...

I forgot to mention...
Tomorrow's blog will either be late or missing... Family dinner at my folks place, so I'll try to update when I get home, unless we're really late...
Gazzy

SIL said...

I love Glee!

Meagz said...

You don't wanna know what I love and have heart palpitations if I miss.........home and away, Greys anatomy and private practice!! I'm a drama tragic!!! Not that any of those shows could actually be classified as drama :-) I can't believe David deep fries his chicken, tell him from me that is fucking disgusting!!! Anyway did u get message bout next Wednesday? Talk to u soon, love me xxx

Meg said...

I'm pretty much looking forward to all those too... but i still have to finish season 4 of SPN before i can watch season 5.. dont think it will happen in the next couple of months though considering i have 6 cons to work... will just have to keep avoiding spoilers for now i guess!

you'll have to give me the heads up if your gonna be over on the mainland anytime in the near future though so we can catch up.. or you could try answering your phone....:P

Kerry said...

Hi my little "drop dead diva" (ggl), I'm thinking I could probaby do Alice and Glee but that's about it!
Didn't know you were into Jazz, Diana Krall is gorgeous!
And as for food, my grandma used to say 2 cupfuls of veggies, 1 cup of carbs (ok, in those days they didn't know what carbs were but usually spuds) and a piece of meat no bigger than your hand. I think that made sense somehow. And I NEVER taught my son to deep-fry everything! (That wouldv'e been his father. Lol!) Also, do u know how much fat (and other crap) is in sausages and dim sims??? I would only use the term "meaty goodness" very lightly there.
I assume you're gonna stay with us when u come down next week? Look forward to seeing u gorgeous things.
Love...Mum 2 xxxx

Gazzy said...

SIL - OH-MY-GOD. It is GOLD!

Meagz - well, Glee is a drama with a bit of comedy and music...lol. I didn't get a message about next wednesday, either... so let me know..

Meg - we haven't been to the big island in about 4 years.. so chances are we wont be over for a while. Although we love to head to Sydney for a weekend to see Wicked... or Melbourne to see Chicago!! How could you not of seen Season 4?!?! OH-MY-GOD!!! lol

Kerry - Glee is great... you should really check it out.. And, yeah, me love the jazz... Gay Much!! lol. Well, dim sims and sausages may not be the best choice, but compared to a Big Mac or KFC or something, I'm guessing they're the better choice. And, yeah, we're staying with you... we'll be there Tuesday afternoon.. lunch and stuff on Wednesday...(We did discuss all this via SMS lol).

Thanks to everyone for commenting!!

Gazzy