Sunday 23 August 2009

The Weekend Blog



So, I have a little more commitment to eating properly the last couple of days. Yesterday was Special K for breakfast and noodles for lunch and we had spaghetti last night for dinner - we do seem to eat a lot of pasta - mostly because it is cheap and easy! Today I had Just Right for breakfast and a Celebrity Slim shake for lunch. It was either a shake or dim sims or deep fried chips as this is about all we have the house at the moment.. and I actually chose the shake. So, good for me. And dinner tonight was toasted sandwiches... we're on a strict budget this week to try to catch up on some bills so that we're not behind every week... so this week is 'struggle' week. Oh well... will be better in the long run...

Anyone seen that new show 'Drop Dead Diva'?? Love it. Check it out! Thin model girl dies and returns to Earth in the body of a Plus-Size lawyer... it's quite good. If you're like me and struggle with weight issues, it's very easy to relate to... and if you've never had a weight issue, then this show might give you a bit of an insight while making you laugh. It's good...

Yesterday was work in the morning and my mum, sister (and her 2 girls) and my brother all came around for coffee and to hang out for a little while in the afternoon, which was nice. My brother hung around for a while and yeah, not much happening...

...and today was my first whole day off since last Tuesday so I took the opportunity to do pretty much nothing. I watched some TV, I made a hanging body for Halloween and a did some housework, which is always fun... So, good day really...

New week tomorrow and hopefully I continue this good vibe I've felt today into the whole of next week... I'm not working as much this week (as of this moment - probably will change) so that is a good and bad thing... and the week after, we're off to Launceston for a couple of days... looking forward to that...

OK, well, that's the update for tonight...I'll be back tomorrow...
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have an excellent week ahead...
What did you get up to on the weekend???
Gazzy

2 comments:

Me said...

Hi gaz, too many carbs!!! Pasta, bad, bread, bad :-) listen to me the food Nazi :-) so what did I do this weekend? Had sick kid, swine flu I think, painted my bedroom, sore arms, and nothing else! Shit weather!! Looking forward to lunch next week ;-) keep up the blogs. Seeya xx

Gazzy said...

I know, I know... too many carbs. But, seriously... budget related. You would not believe how povo we truly are... it's bad... trying to fix it.
What colour did you paint your bedroom? not purple, i hope... although you are married... lol
Looking forward to next week too! xoxo