Friday 28 August 2009

Catch Up with the Weekly Weigh In



So this yesterday's catch up post.... The Weekly Weigh In...

Yesterday morning... I weighed in at... 143! That's a 1.3kg loss since last week. So, my new found focus seems to be working... That brings TOTAL LOSS to 8.3kg... and that's the lowest weight I've been since I started... so I am TOTALLY Back On Track!!! And it's only going to get lower from here... let me hear ya say "Yee-ahh!"

Food wise... Celebrity Slim shake for breakfast. Ham, Cheese and Relish bread roll for lunch and dinner at mum and dad's last night - and they had hosted another Mexican Night. Note the lack of Tequila!!! I didn't eat much of it and what I did eat I made sure had lots of lettuce and tomota to fill me up! (Also, notice in the pic I have my water! - lol) So, pretty good really. Happy with all that stuff.

Another day off work today... bugger really. Next week's roster is kinda light too...Oh well. What can you do? But, I'm also having 2 days off to go to Launceston... so, you know...
Now, this doc in Launceston is going to help me with weight loss...so, I will totally fill you all in on whats going on with that!?

So... a lazy day with a sprinkle of housework ahead... 1.3 kgs lighter... and I think I'm caught up!

Have a great day... I'll be back tonight!!
Gazzy

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Gaz, I must admit to completely forgetting u guys were coming this week (I did know about it)and I'd had one or several glasses of wine when I posted last night! Ggl!
Hey congratulations on the weight loss...that's great! Good to see you've got motivation to go on with it.
Looking forward to lunch next week.
Til then...xxx

Gazzy said...

Thanks love. Nice to hear from you.. and it's great you're still reading.. and I love getting comments from you (and everyone else). Will see you on Tuesday...
xoxox
Gazzy