Saturday 15 August 2009

Just a Quickie



Hey everyone...

just a quickie tonight... just got home from an evening shift at work and I'm a bit fucked.. so gonna have some dinner, veg in front of the TV and go to bed... walking and working again tomorrow!!

So.... the food report... the usual today, for sure... Special K for breakfast, 2 Min Noodles for lunch and we're having Burritos for dinner. Now, I know burritos are bad... but I have light cheese, I have light Sour Cream.. and I bought some Extra Light Tortillas (I hope they taste alright!)

I did 20 minutes on the rowing machine today too.. while watching TV... just moving the rower into the lounge room was exercise enough, i think.. lol... fuck I'm weak! lol

So.. walking and working tomorrow.. Then next week have plans to walk 3 days with Fran... run with Damian (not confirmed) and a couple of workout sessions at Daniel's place and at least 3 lots of 30minutes on the rowing machine... so it's going to be an active week - let's hope I can keep my food intake decent...

Alright, I'm off for the night... Be back tomorrow!
Gazzy

No comments: