Monday 10 August 2009

M is for Monday



It seems the photos are uploading alright now... fingers crossed it stays that way!

Well, it's Monday... which for me, means I have tomorrow off! Yay for me! Tomorrow is my only day off this week.. busy week ahead of me! Lucky me, huh?

So, Special K for breakfast this morning.. followed by a total of 15minutes on the rowing machine... not much I know, but fuck my back is sore now.. I'm hoping it's just cos of new muscles being used and shit... I'll be fine... Need to "Harden the Fuck Up!" Lunch before work.. Coffee and Sandwich from Cafe Bliss - Yum Yum... and come home and David's cooking Ravioli for dinner tonight... Finished late, hence the late dinner. Oh well... I know Ravioli (and pasta in general) isn't the best of choices, but you know... oh well.. Better than KFC or something! And then, just cos I got used to it the last couple of weeks and now I have to try to get rid of it... I had a frozen yoghurt (Mango and Passionfruit) for dessert... yum yum... naughty, but yum.

So... overall... pretty good day. No between meal snacks... nothing deep fried, a decent sized shift at work to keep me distracted... and a short but effective go on the rowing machine!

Motivation is my issue though... I already feel like having some toast or some chocolate or something carb-heavy... why is that we crave carbs so much? And how can we stop that from happening? Suggestions?

Anyone read Dante's Inferno?

So... I dunno... I think I've had a good day... and hopefully if I focus and have more good days.. (consecutively) that it will become a Non-Effort and will become normal for me to avoid bad things...

Anyway.. moving on from the food issues... Halloween is starting to come together... we have plans and props are being made and painted and prepared... it's gonna be a fun night... so you all better be thinking of costumes...

Emily and Keira are still in the hospital. There were some issues when Keira was born... hence the extended stay in hospital. They are both doing really well now and should be going home tomorrow. Poor Em, stuck in hospital... must be so boring... but Keira is a beautiful little baby. I'm sure I'll post more pictures soon!

Alright, well... I'm posting late cos I finished work late, so I'm signing off.

Good Night...
Gazzy

No comments: