Friday 28 August 2009



A late night report...

Sorry I'm so late tonight... I'm about to head to bed actually.

Food Report... Just Right for breakfast, Noodles for lunch and we had honey mustard chicken for dinner - I didn't eat all the rice... way too much...

Need to get to Priceline and get some more Celebrity Slim shakes and shit... cos I'm running low. Working in the morning, so will probably have my last one for breakfast. Gonna try to stick to the plan of having a shake for either breakfast or lunch - I think that'll work the best...

Should I be counting calories?

Obviously, when I make better choices and actually get out and do some exercise, I can loose weight.. but with the weather being so bad and not getting enough exercise and shit, maybe I should be counting calories... or doing the weight watchers points thing?? Hmmm...

Anyway... I'm heading to bed... work in the morning...

Good Night everyone!
Gazzy

1 comment:

Bianka said...

Congrats on the loss! I have 2 suggestions for you, try more veggies and less sauces. I look at the pics of your food and the sauces look yummy but where the hell are the veggies???