Friday 21 August 2009

This Week's Official Weekly Weigh In!!

drum roll please...



144.4kgs

Not that exciting... it's a 100g gain since last week... but, I can deal with that....

The Daily Food Report: Special K for breakfast, coffee before work, noodles for lunch & Pasta for dinner. (I'll get to the no carbs thing soon - it's not like I'm eating a couple of Big Macs for dinner). I bought some of this Centrum Re-Charge vitamin things... cos I should probably take a vitamin and I could do with a big of an energy boost... I'm so tired sometimes...

So work again today... I am SOOOO looking forward to knocking off tomorrow and having Sunday off! I noticed today I seemed to be a little grumpier with some customers. Only the stupid ones that ask me what the phone number is and then complain cos I'm reading it out for them.. "Well, you did ASK me for the number!!!" WANKER!

Looking forward to heading up to Launceston for a couple of days... see the doc, gets these weight-loss drugs things... (do you think they're placebos? - who cares if it works?!?) and catching up for lunch and doing some Halloween shopping at Bunnings! We need to build some stuff...

Wine Tour first weekend of October... Halloween at the end of October... Birthdays... Weddings... Christmas... New Years... Maybe I shouldn't have a day off!!!

So, only got one vote for my political campaign last night... guess I better think of another career. lol I know I tend to dribble shit sometimes... but I only dribble what comes into my head... and once I get started...

After the length of last night's post... I'll keep tonight's short and sign off now.

Hope everyone has a wonderfully fun weekend.
Good Night
Gazzy

No comments: