Wednesday 12 August 2009

Just Another Day




Really, just another day at work... not much to tell about.

Special K before work... and coffee from Cafe Bliss before work... Lunch from Cafe Bliss as well.. Coffee and Chicken and Salad on grain bread... yummy yummy and pasta for dinner again tonight - budget related again...

So tomorrow is weigh-in day... and, just like last week, I'm 97% certain that I will have a gain. It's actually seemed harder for me to get back on the wagon than it was 69 days ago when I started this whole thing... it's weird.

It's always tomorrow...

Or in my case, next week... I had all these plans to do what I need to do this week and now that it is here and I'm going to work and I'm doing housework and I'm doing whatever it is I'm doing... I just can't seem to find the motivation to get active. I want to get back into this running C25K thing and I want to do it... I just haven't. Slack, I know...

So, what am I gonna do? Well... I really wish I had the cash to get my treadmill off layby. I reckon if that was sitting here, I would actually use the friggin thing.. but, you know, cash... money... it's all crap...

I need motivation... or I need to have the determination to just do the fucking work. I need to FORCE myself to get out and go for a walk... and I need to MAKE myself eat better... Oh well.

I know, I'm a complainer... I know I complain... thats just me... I also like to have things to blame things on as well. I just need to DO IT...



So, why don't I? I know what I should be doing... I know how I should be eating... I know the right and the wrong things to do... so, why the fuck aren't I doing it?

Alright... I'm going now... I'm disappointed in myself, so I might comfort eat some pudding! KIDDING... But, sometimes I do feel like it...

I have managed to avoid soft drinks this whole time though. 69 days and no coke or pepsi or anything... so, that is a good thing... and hopefully tomorrow's weigh in isn't too devastating. We'll see.. I'll talk to you all tomorrow night.

ALSO... Check out our Video Invite for our Halloween party...

http://gazzyintazzyhalloween.blogspot.com/2009/08/video-invite.html

Comments welcome...
Gazzy

No comments: