Tuesday 22 September 2009

Sorry I'm Late...



Hey guys... I know, I know... I haven't been here for a couple of days... Just been busy or sidetracked and whatever else... but, I'm back now...

Let's see.. we gotta do a FOUR-DAY Food Report, so here goes: Saturday - miniwheats for breakfast, No Lunch, Pizza for dinner (Bad-I know, will discuss in a minute). Sunday - miniwheats for breakfast, Leftover pizza for lunch (i know, i know) and a delicious Roast Lamb with vegies for dinner with a glass of red! Monday - miniwheats, celebrity slim shake for lunch and sausages and vegies for dinner. AND Today... miniwheats, celebrity slim shake and beef strog with vegies.

So, I guess we need to talk about that pizza... I know how bad a decision that one was. On Saturday I worked till 8 o'clock and I had missed lunch (slept in... started work around lunch time) and was hungry... and had massive pizza cravings and gave in. Now, remember... I'm doing a lifestyle change - not a 'diet' - there are no forbidden foods and I don't feel terribly guilty for eating it. I didn't eat a whole pizza on Saturday night and 4 or 5 months ago, I would've eaten the whole thing + more... so, it's all good. The leftover pizza for lunch the next day was just basically laziness... I was cleaning for mum and dad to come over for the roast and cooking and shit, and it was there and easy...

Anyways... So, it was a bad coupla days, food-wise... but I've been keeping up with the treadmill and it's been good. I've been increasing the speed and the incline to vary things up a bit. The exercise guys in Launceston have emailed me some info on a soft-core boot camp style workout thing for beginners in Burnie, so I may look into that...

I think it may be a good idea to get moving a bit more and getting more serious about this whole thing... I still have things I want to do, that whole 'get more out of life' thing... Thinking of trying to learn Spanish... hmmm, dunno if I could do it... but would be better than learning Klingon, right?? Although, I doubt there are many fluent Klingon translators in Australia!!! lol

Ummm... yeah. So, anyways... Get more out of life... That was the whole idea of this... More Active lifestyle and experience more 'Stuff'.. well, so far, the diet is pretty good, the active part is starting to get better and as far as more life experiences - well, not so much. Why is that?

Could this wall I've built around myself all these years of having low self-esteem be made of something unbreakable? I keep telling myself that I want more... I want to do more and see more and meet people... remember the old lady in the coffee shop story... but, I haven't really done anything to make that happen... How does one start to change the way they live? What's the first step I need to take? I have absolutely no idea.

Well, it's something I will work on. Apart from today's set back, the weather seems to be picking up. I must say the treadmill is more convient for me, but when the days are nice, I'm more likely to get out and do some stuff... Dad wants to do another walk... but, I don't think I'll be going to Leven Canyon again in a hurry... But, I would like to go back in a few more months and see how much easier (Hopefully) it is...

So... once again, all comments are appreciated and welcome... if anyone who's reading is local and would like to catch up for a walk or anything... or if you've got some suggestions about food or exercise or advice on anything or just wanna chat... please leave a comment or email me! gazzyintazzy@live.com

Be Cool, Stay in School!
Gazzy

No comments: