Saturday 5 September 2009

Saturday Night

Just a quick update tonight folks. It's Saturday night, you know... lol. My brother is here for a visit and I'm really tired and I'm working in the morning, so... yeah.. Big Fuckin Saturday night for me!

Food-wise; Breakfast was mini-wheats. Again, didn't feel too hungry this morning, but since I started this blog 91 days ago, I've realised how important breakfast really is and don't like to go without. For lunch I had a toasted sandwich with ham, cheese and tomato relish on wholemeal bread. Made two, ate one and a half... And for dinner tonight, pasta. I almost succumbed to peer pressure but compromised. They're having pizza from Domino's... I ordered the pasta bowl - in the box not the pastry! So, good for me!! Still feels like naughty take-away, but I worked out that it's 780 calories, where as the amount and type of pizza I would've had would've been almost 2000!!!! Holy Crap!!!! - A fact I happily pointed out to my brother and David!!! lol

Yesterday I felt the dry mouth effect and I felt over-stuffed when I ate. Today I'm not noticing the dry mouth much and I just feel satisfied. Guess I haven't over-eaten today, which is good! I'll keep you posted on all that stuff.

Had visitor's all afternoon since I got home from work... was tempted to head out for a walk, but it kept sprinkling with rain... so, you know... Really wanna get out there and do some exercise and get on with the program!

Anyway, best be off...
Gazzy

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the coffee today :) Amy is really interested in the program. She is going to make an appointment with the doc to talk about it...so thankyou. xox

Gazzy said...

my pleasure, for the coffee and the info. Any time! :)