Thursday 10 September 2009

It's the Weekly Weigh In!!



Hello everyone!!

So, it's the 13th Weekly Weigh In... and the first week of Reductil... and the result...

141.6kgs... a loss of 0.9kgs.. and bringing the total loss to 9.7kgs, so not quite up to the 10kg loss mark yet.. but on the way!

To be honest, I was expecting a bit more of a loss this week, was really expecting to at least hit the 10kg mark... but, who cares... a loss is a loss... SO, yay team!

Food Report today... the usual breakfast, latte before work, celebrity slim shake for lunch and tonight, as is routine... is take away night... and you will be glad to know, I did not get KFC, McDonalds or any take away! Instead, I bought a pie from the supermarket and having a hand full of chips - I know, it's not exactly great food, but it's within the daily calorie amount and I do like to have a treat on weigh-in day... so I'm not worried.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to Launceston, hopefully to get some good information and a plan of action to get into an exercise routine... I will post tomorrow night with all the details and info on what it was all about...

I've realised that I really need to get into some exercise more, because despite losing weight things are not getting easier..

Well, it is TV night tonight... Amazing Race and TV Burp and stuff, so I'm heading off...

Will see you tomorrow!

Good Night All
Gazzy

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

You did well :)
Imagine how good the loss will be with more excersise?

Keep it up :)

Your almost at 10kg so next week look out for your date!

Take care hun.

PS, slow and stedy wins the race rember that :)

Bianka said...

I'm with Sarah on the slow and steady, you're much more likely to keep the weight off long term if you do it sensibly like you are.
Yay for the loss! Don't be disappointed because it wasn't as much as you hoped for, you're doing great...you just need to remember that this is a lifestyle change as much as a losing weight thing and so what if it takes a bit longer than you'd like because it'll be worth it at the end.
Go team Garry!

Gazzy said...

Thanks guys!!
You're right, slow and steady... so close to 10kg in 3 months, I'm really happy with that... and I'm actually really enthusiastic about these 2 programs... so, yay!