Wednesday 9 September 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning....



The Daily Food Report: the usual breakfast... Celebrity Slim shake for lunch before work... and a coffee before work as always... and for dinner, I'm having steak and veg again, cause thats all we had in the freezer and pay day is tomorrow...

...and Weigh In Day is tomorrow too! A week on Reductil and no big binges or over-eating or really bad choices... I've done 2 half hour walks and 1 shorter walk with three stretching things (as instructed by the Trim in Six program)... I've stayed under my 1700 daily calorie allowance... I've done 2 short sessions on the rowing machine... So, fingers crossed there is a good result tomorrow...

As I was talking about in my post last night, about the infomercials and meal replacement diets and stuff... there was a story on ninemsn news this morning, a woman in the UK died of cardiac arrhythmia (her heart stopped) while she was on a meal replacement diet (LighterLife). She is the third person on that diet to die in the last three years... Unbelievable. Proves my point, right? We should be preaching healthy lifestyle and preventative health care, not miracle cures!!

So, weigh in day tomorrow and Friday I'm off to Launceston (nice and early) to get my 'Activity and Exercise program' thingy. Don't really know what to expect from this thing because I actually haven't talked to the guy... we arranged the appointment via messagebank messages and receptionists... lol.. So, hopefully it's nothing too embarrassing or intensive (Oh God, what do I wear?)

The year is moving along fast, isn't it? Cannot believe it's September already!!! The sun was out today, the first decent weather we've had for weeks! I guess Spring really is here! Thank god for that! The warmer weather means more going outside and more exercise... and that can only be a good thing...

And, David has come up with a reward to celebrate every 10kg loss... he's gonna take me out for dinner and a movie... which is just great for me, we never do that stuff. We've never really had a "date" so I think that will be just lovely! lol... Still, would be nice to collect something so I can see how many milestones I achieve... we'll see...

Alrighty then... that is about it for tonight...
Fingers crossed for tomorrow...
Gazzy

3 comments:

SIL said...

Keep your ticket stubs maybe lol

Kerry said...

Hi Gaz, I think the "date thing" is a great idea, just remember to choose your food wisely, although I don't think it hurts to have one naughty (little) treat once in a while. And if you have to drink, choose vodka (hardly any calories!)

I guess you're not gonna be staying with us on Friday night if you're coming with your mum (hi Kaz)which works out well really, because I'll be at work during the day and then I'm going out with my girlfriend on Fri night, so wouldn't get to spend much time together. Let me know how you go with the consultation!

And as for what you wrote about last night, it all comes down to the dollar, all those things are gimmicks and they want your money! It doesn't cost anything to get out and walk, and it doesn't cost much (except in time) to make a healthy meal with veggies instead of stodgy things full of carbs and fat! (Deep-frying is very bad Dave! LOL)
Can't wait to see what the results will be this weigh-in, should be good, but don't stress if it isn't.
Love...Kez xxx

Gazzy said...

SIL- LOL... Ticket stubs - Great idea!! ggl Might be the only thing!

Kerry - Yeah, well, date night is a celebration... so I'll be half good! No dessert (maybe!) We're not staying Friday night... just mum and me going up for this appointment and coming back in the arvo..

Weigh in results... well, I guess you'll have to tune in tonight to find out... lol

Gazzy xoxox