Friday 18 September 2009

Friday Night

So... here's my very exciting Friday update!

Mini-Wheats for breakfast, god I love them... and for lunch... sandwich.. so exciting and for dinner tonight.. Ravioli again... we're not very adventurous, I know... I really wanna start cooking some different shit... so, if anyone has any recipes or cookbook suggestions, please, please, please leave a comment or email me: gazzyintazzy@live.com

So, work this morning (oh yeah... I have a coffee before work!)... and then I came home and did my 30mins on Teddy the treadmill... while watching a new show called "The Beautiful Life".
My review on the show: well, it's about models (not the rich and famous ones, the ones just starting out) and it's got that skanky looking thing from The OC in it (can't remember her name and not worth the google search!). It's a drama thing and it's nothing that new or special... but I'll give it another episode or two and hope it gets better - otherwise I'll ditch it like last year's 90210 reboot!
And, My review on the workout: well, Thin Garry won the fight over Fat Garry again... After just 5 or 6 minutes I was feeling it, but I kept going... I tried to keep a steady pace for longer, instead of pushing myself to go faster for less time... I still varied the pace, but kept it decent... Was good. Still feeling good about it all...

And my first Biggest Loser DVD arrived today. Haven't tried it yet, but I skipped through it to check it out and some of it looks kinda intense. It also looks like I need to have more room than I do at the moment... so, yeah... When I try it out, I will let you know how I go. It's a 1 hour workout program too... so I should be nice and fucked by the end of it! lol

So, you may have noticed I've been talking TV a bit lately... the US TV Season is starting up and all the shows I love are starting up again and some new shows I want to check out... so, I may do a little reviewing here and there... My favourite show at the moment has to be 'Glee'. It is SO good. Even David is enjoying it and it's not really his kinda-thing. So if you haven't seen it... Check it out!!!

OK... Well... just a quickie for tonight... so, I'm done... I will catch you all tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!!
Gazzy

No comments: