Wednesday 16 September 2009

Boredom....



So... second day off in a row. It's a rare event for me to have 2 days off... And I was bored. And felt really lethargic... I could not be bothered to really do anything. I slept in and woke up feeling tired (is that weird??) and then it took me forever to get motivated to do ANYTHING... After lunch I got on the treadmill and did my 30mins. My legs were a bit sore today, once I got going, they're not used to getting used this much - but they better get used to it!!! Despite feeling a little worn out and tired, I pushed myself and did it... It's only 30mins after all... It doesn't sound like much, but seriously guys... I am sweating and out of breath and it's seriously a big deal.

Food wise, same old... Special K, toasted ham cheese and tomato relish and for dinner tonight... Chicken Burger... wholemeal bread roll, lettuce, tomato and little light cheese and a little light mayo... very very nice.

Tomorrow is weigh in day... so, fingers crossed! Chances are good that I've lost that 0.3 I need to go on 'Date Night', so I hope David's picked a place!! We're a little povo, so it may have to wait till next pay day... but, oh well... I'll keep you posted anyway!

I so need a hobby! I need something to do.. I just don't know what! It doesn't help that I don't have much money... I end up sitting here in front of the computer, wasting time doing not a lot... or housework or watching TV and shit... So Boring.. and I feel boring... and you know what they say... 'Only Boring People Get Bored'. So fuck I must be a boring dull fuck! So, what can I do? I just don't know how to fill my time productively that doesn't cost a lot and keeps me a little more active. I dunno... hmmm

Anyways... I'm off for tonight... I will be back tomorrow with the Weekly Weigh In!!!

Good Night!
Gazzy

No comments: