Thursday 3 September 2009

The Next Step



Today was a mixed day really... Just Right for breakfast, coffee before work, toasted ham and cheese for lunch when I got home... then I was VERY naughty and we had KFC for dinner (I know it is bad, but, it's done... And, yes I feel guilty, but it's been a while...)

It was also weigh in day today... 142.5kgs. That's a Half Kilo loss since last week. Which is pretty good considering.... That brings my total loss to 8.8kgs.. happy with that!!!

And it was the first day of my 'Trim in 6' program. The doctor forgot to tell me just how expensive this Reductil drug really is.. $85 - for a month. I freaked out when I went to the pharmacy to get the prescription filled... I seriously considered not getting them, but I talked it over with my dad and he convinced me of what I already knew... it's worth it, it's for my health. If I'm willing to spend so much money on cigarettes which will eventually kill me and I don't even hesitate... so, hesitating was just really stupid. Dad offered to pay for the first months worth of tablets to help me out and get me started, which is just fantastic! He's a good dad, huh?

I only just got the prescription filled so I haven't even logged into the program's website and started everything yet... will do that once I've finished my blog entry for tonight... I think this program will be a great benefit.. and, despite my bad choice for dinner tonight, I feel good about the weeks ahead..

So, wonderful. That's it for tonight my friends...
Good Night
Gazzy

No comments: