Thursday 17 September 2009

It's Weigh In Day!!!



Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?

Weigh in was: 140.5kg!! That's a loss of 1.1 for the week and brings my total loss to... 10.8!!!

10.8 friggin kilos!

That's a lot of fat! OK... So 1.1kg loss in a week isn't the most I've lost in a week before, but I'm happy with that result...

So, usual stuff today food wise.. Special K, Bliss sandwich and coffee before work... and Chicken Parma tonight (the usual take away night). And I did NOT eat those pancake wrapped sausages. How gross does that look? It's some thing you can buy in the US... it's so gross...had to share!

And I wasn't planning on doing my 30mins on Teddy the Treadmill today, but while sitting around the house before work.. I thought, why the fuck not?!? So, I did. I didn't push myself as hard today... but I kept a kinda steady pace and it was still a good workout. So, happy with that!

David owes me dinner now! lol... will have to wait till next week, cos we did grocery shopping after work tonight - and jesus... I don't know how unemployed people survive! Especially the unemployed smokers!! Unreal!

Now... about these drugs I'm on, this Reductil... Dunno if they are working. I still seem to eat about the same as I did... I'm still stopping myself from eating more like I used to, so I don't think they're making me feel fuller like they're supposed to. And, it's not like the 2 weigh ins that I've had since starting them have been amazing... I've had bigger losses before... so, I just don't know. Maybe they're just not strong enough.... I dunno... I'll talk to the doc....

Well... I don't think there is much more to report for today... I'm happy with the weight loss for this week and yeah... can only get better!

Thank guys... comments welcome, as always!
Gazzy

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hi Gaz, congratulations on the great result! Don't expect to lose HEAPS quickly on the drug, I'm guessing here but maybe it's designed to get the weight off steadily coz we all know that it just comes back if u lose it too fast. The thing is, now you're aware of food choices and you're exercising! Which is the way to a healthier life.
Keep it up, you're doing great!
Love...Kerry xxx