Saturday 12 September 2009

A Saturday Night Quickie



I've just got back from a ten hour shift at work, so I'm a bit tired and brain dead at the moment so I'm just doing a quickie update...

Food wise - Back on the Just Right for breakfast this morning, a latte before work, a chicken and salad on wholegrain sandwich and a big latte for lunch and we're having burritos again for dinner - cos we just love them and they're pretty quick and easy to make. Both had big work days today! lol - Better than KFC that we used to buy when we both worked long!!

Despite my enthusiasm for this new exercise program.. and I am excited to get going on it.. I don't think I'm gonna get on the treadmill tonight - I seriously feel ready for bed already! But, tomorrow... the plans begin! Walking in the morning (treadmill or park - depending on weather) and probably have a go on the rowing machine in the afternoon! Will keep you posted on everything of course, as always.

With the Trim in Six program and this exercise one (called Next Step), I have to keep records of just about everything... I've got a food diary to fill in on paper and online for Trim in Six and a paper diary to fill out on Next Step. Both of them ask me to record everything I eat (including hunger score) and any exercise (including level of intensity) I do... lol.. plus, I record everything on here... So, I just record everything... it seems bizarre to me, really.. but, it's great.

So, I'm really happy with these programs and stuff... and looking forward to my next appointment with the doc and the exercise gurus and showing some improvement in my fitness and weight loss...

David's making plans for our date night... cos, I think there's something wrong if I don't loose at least 0.3 on weigh in day...

Alrighty, well... I'm fucked, so I'm off..

Good Night All...
Gazzy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed on the lack of scientific debate on the merits of string theory but I'm still proud of you....happy walking tomorrow :)

Gazzy said...

LOL

Well, String Theory may get a mention somewhere along the track. Was considering the Creationism Vs Darwinism debate... did you know there is a Creationism Museum in the US? It basically says that god created everything when the bible says, and humans and dinosaurs lived together! lol Like, there's a bit of a time-gap between dinosaurs and humans... unless Time is not as linear as we think... hmmm... there's something to think about. No one on their team has argued that! lol
What do you think? ggl

Gazzy

Bianka said...

I don't think that the creationists would be too comfortable with the integration of quantum mechanics/physics into their neat little "God made everything end of story" ideals. I am very pleased that you brought that up notion though, because I hadn't considered it myself. However, it does seem unlikely that prehistoric man had the technology to bend time and judging by the lack of existing evidence of man walking the planet at the time of creation I am unswayed by your notion as entertaining as it may be.