Thursday 9 July 2009

The Weekly Weigh-In

No pics tonight, sorry...

Just really wanted to say that today's weigh-in was a gain... as I said last night I was expecting that that would be the case..

So, I gained 0.6kgs... which isn't that bad considering the kind of week I've had. Haven't been walking/running much - only twice (on the same day). Had the roast with all those carb heavy veges, a night of binge drinking with too much wine, chinese food last night... Diet wise it was bad week... but person wise, I had a pretty good week.

That changes my total weight loss to 5.0kgs... which in 5 weeks, I'm still happy with that. It's not an "incredible" result.. and this weeks 0.6 gain was bad..

Ok. But, that week is over now... and it's back to it.

Today I had mini-wheats from breakfast, left over fried rice for lunch and for dinner tonight I had some fish with veges (with butter on them) and I will admit to having a small amount of chips... I couldn't help myself, ok?!? I just couldn't. So shoot me!

But, yeah... back on track as of tomorrow. Will update tomorrow night... Good Night!
Gazzy

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Garry..what a pain that your knee is still giving you grief. You should go and get it looked at.

Anonymous said...

Hey Garry...you havent posted since thursday night. Hope all is ok

Gazzy said...

Everything is good. Thanks for your worry, just some Technical Difficulties.
All good now.

Thanks Anonymous! Whoever you are?! :)

Jen said...

Anonymous was me :) I forgot to put my name..lol

Gazzy said...

oh.. lol...
thanks Jenny! :)