Monday 13 July 2009

... And Now I'm Back... From Outer Space...



We've been experiencing technical difficulties... our internet has been down so I haven't been able to update for a few days.. but we're all up and running again... so, we're good.

My update on Friday was going to be about how I feel like I've lost motivation. I feel like I've totally fallen of the wagon... and since I didn't have to update and report on here every night I have been bad. I feel guilty... I feel really guilty and bad actually... So, in order to put myself out there and be honest.... here we go...

Friday - Nutri-Grain for breakfast, toasted chicken sandwich for lunch and for dinner we had homemade Fish & Chips.
Saturday - Mini-Wheats for breakfast, Coffee and Chicken & Salad on grain for lunch, and Steak & Chips with Creamy Pepper Sauce for dinner.
Sunday - Nutri-Grain for breakfast, deep-fried wedges with Sweet Chilli Sauce and Lite Sour Cream for lunch and I had Nachos for dinner.
Today - Nutri-Grain for breakfast, toasted chicken, cheese and mayo for lunch and we had KFC for dinner. I only had a Popcorn Chicken Snack Box and a Snack Wrap thing... which wasn't much but I am stuffed full to my head!

So, yeah.. for those 4 days... I've been really bad.. and that's gonna make weigh in day on Thursday a not-so-pleasant experience. But thats for then...

The plan from now is to get back on track. I was getting some compliments, people noticing that I'd lost a little weight.. David and I had a D&M about being supportive and helping each other with some stuff.. I was feeling better, more active.. just kinda better all around.. and I think thats a part of why I slipped into these bad habits. I think the more comfortable and happy I am with life, the less I care about being overweight.. which is SO DUMB! I mean, it makes sense I guess, but for fucks sake. How much more self-damage can I do. The reason I felt better was because I was doing something good for myself.. and now I feel shitty again! lol.. It's a horrible cycle...

So.. it doesn't matter. Back on track as of tomorrow, I promise.. I promise to myself. I don't want to waste my time and life being fat and lazy.. I want to enjoy myself.

The plan for the end of July next year, is to head over to the United States for 3 weeks. So I can go to a Star Trek convention and do the tourist thing around California and a little of Nevada. Now, I'm not going if I am like I am now. I've always wanted to go to the US... since I was a little kid. But I am not going if I am as unfit as I am now. What would be the point? I wanna do the Hollywood Walk of Fame and bicycle around San Francisco... I want to be able to go over there are experience the place.. and in the state I am now, I probably couldn't walk up the hill to get to Alcatraz! So... I have until the end of July to be fitter and healthier and enjoy myself over there!

Now, don't get too excited. Cos, the holiday plan will only happen if the bank will lend us whatever we're short by then... so, we'll see..

Alrighty... I'm going to head off now. I will update tomorrow... and hopefully our "technical difficulties" have been completely fixed so there's no more excuses to not report.

Thanks guys. Comments welcome... just click below where it says 'comments'. Some people have asked me how... so, click where it says "0 comments" or "1 comments" or whatever.. and you can click Anonymous or put in your name.. you don't need a Google account to leave a comment.

So, wish me luck for staying on track.
Good Night.
Gazzy.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Great to see you back :) Will be great if you get to the convention.

Kerry said...

Hi Gaz,I was wondering where you'd gone! It's great to hear you've got a goal to work towards, the USA trip sounds fantastic. I'd love to see Dave in a Star Trek uniform. lol!
Anyway, keep up the good work and we'll see you on the 22nd.
Lotsa love...Kerry xxx

Gazzy said...

Thanks guys!

Don't think Dave will ever get in a Star Trek uniform! lol. If it ever happens, I'll be sure to take a photo!
And, yeah... Kerry, I will see you next week... Tuesday the 21st actually. Hope that's ok?!
xoxox