Wednesday 8 July 2009



So today was another day off. It's been nice having the same 2 days off this week as David for a change. Usually it doesn't work out that way... so that's been good!

Also today, we managed to get one of our tax returns done. Due to an apparent "known issue" with the e-tax online lodging thing, we decided to bugger it and get a same day return. Well, that was a good idea... ended up getting a bit more than we thought. So, we've been able to get in front of a couple of things... and now we just have to wait for the next return to finish us up so I can get my Wii and a couple of other things..

I saw in Kmart today, they had one of those Total Gym things that Chuck Norris used to advertise on the TV. (By the way, he's still on the box - which just makes me want it more!) Anyone used one? The couple I used to live with back in the old Shepparton days, they had one.. I think I used it a couple of times.. and from what I remember, they were a pretty good workout and shit... so I'm thinking of getting one of those, it was only $200. I'm pretty sure they used to be a fair bit more expensive... must not be selling many these days!

On to the food of the day... Weeties, sandwich and then we had a naughty naughty dinner. Because we got some money today, we treated ourselves to Chinese! It was good and I'm stuffed full... but it was naughty... but I also don't mind that much. We don't get to treat ourselves very often so we jumped at the chance.

It's weigh in day tomorrow... and I have a feeling I've put on weight this week... I haven't been doing much in the way of exercise, cos my knees been bad - feeling a fair bit better now, just can't kneel on it. And, I haven't been eating the best either.. and I just feel I've put on this week. I'm not too worried about that either. I know it will be a setback and I may feel bad about it when I see the results tomorrow - but at this moment, I'm not stressed about it... We'll see what happens tomorrow... I'll let ya know!

Weigh In day tomorrow... back to work.. and an afternoon run with Damian. So, that'll be good. Dad and I are gonna head out for a walk somewhere on Friday too probably.. we'll see what happens.. Keep you posted...

That's it for me tonight.. Getting a lot of positive feedback from you everyone which is fantastic. If you read this often and haven't left a comment before, leave a comment and just say Hi. Would love to hear from you...

Good Night All.
Gazzy

2 comments:

Meg said...

hey i was one half of that couple! *hugs* miss you gazza you should really answer your phone when i call it!

Gazzy said...

you call it?

I miss you too love. Hear you're on a big new adventure in Sydney. JEALOUS!! :) xoxox