Sunday 19 July 2009

The Lazy Sunday Blog



Well I still feel a bit like crap.

For breakfast I had those wheat berry things again... for lunch I had leftover pasta bake and for dinner.. honey mustard chicken with rice, beans and broc. I was hanging around home all day, doin housework, playing on the net... and stuff like that...boring really and no real exercise. I really need to buy a treadmill. I'm convinced I would use it...

I'm still feeling like I've failed myself... and instead of doing something about it all.. like a normal person... I feel like giving up... I don't want to, but I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to do anything... Having said that, I've still stayed away from the chocolate and soft drink...

Anyway, I don't really have much to say tonight... Tomorrow is a new week and I'm going to try to focus on New Week is New Start... We'll see.

So, New Start... New Start... New Start...

I think I need to spend some cash on having some equipment around. I think if walking/running was easier (ie Treadmill) then I would do it. If I had some other sort of workout equipment in the house, I think I would do it.

I also prefer to do things, like walking/running, with someone else... and when I haven't made plans to walk with Fran or run with Damian or anything else, then I seem to think I don't have to do it.

It's crap! I do.

I seriously want to achieve some results... I honestly seriously do. My problem is motivation.

Any suggestions to help me keep motivation up?
Anything at all...

By the way, everyone who reads and leaves comments or talks to me when they see me about my blog... it means a lot that you guys are reading and caring and sharing all this with me and I appreciate it heaps. So, please, if you have any suggestions or just have something to say... leave a comment below!

Thanks to Everyone!!!
Gazzy

1 comment:

Meagz said...

Hey there, get your bloody chin back up!! I am gonna slap you on Wednesday if you keep up this bad attitude :-) All those steps you have taken are positive steps, little set backs are just that....little set backs!! Get your positive self back, get my rowing machine on Wednesday and tell your brother, from me, to stop bringing crap to your house, bring fruit...ha ha ha!
See you Wednesday Mister, be worried :-) lol xx