Tuesday 14 July 2009

It's My Weekend!



Today was a better day than the last few.
Nutri-Grain for breakfast, chicken & salad on grain for lunch and we had some fish for dinner with veges.

That other pic up there is my new Big Huge Bowl I just bought. If you don't know, I have a bit of a thing for serving ware. I have a collection of platters and bowls and stuff... which is funny cos I never have people over... A bit strange really.. but I do love serving ware. I found this in Woolworths tonight while we doing some shopping and couldn't help myself! lol... Gay Much?!

Today was better. This blog seems to be good motivation for eating better. I remind myself that I have to admit everything on here.. so.. it's good.

Not going to get a chance to go running this week... so David is going to come for a walk with me at least twice this week. Even if I say don't worry about it, he has to make me! So.. that's good!
Also, before we had take away last night... we made a deal that if we had take away last night... we would then eat healthier food for at least 7 nights after... which is wonderful.

So, I got my tax done this morning. Same Day Return thing. They can only give out $1000 of your return, so I've spent most of that on bills we needed to catch up on and a couple of things we've been putting off. As I'm sure I've mentioned before.. Tax Return = Nintendo Wii & the Wii Fit program. I'll let you know when I get it and how I go at it. We're also gonna lay-by a Treadmill... When the weather is shitty or there's just not a chance to get out and about for walking/running, I will be able to jump on the treadmill. Plus I can watch TV while I walk - always a bonus!!

Did anyone see that guy on The Morning Show this morning (someone told me he was on Today/Tonight last night as well) David Smith in the USA. He weighed in at 295kg!!! And over the last 3 years he's lost 185kgs!! He's lost more than I weigh!! Absolutely incredible! I was amazed watching it. I might try to find some before and after pics to post tomorrow night, because it was a really great story.

Anyways... thats about it for tonight.. Thanks for reading guys!

Gazzy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Howdy..I seen that guy this morning. It was amazing what he did, but would not of done it without his personal trainer. The way they did it was good to. It made lots of sense.
Good idea about the treadmill, then you can exercise in rain, hail or shine :)