Wednesday 15 July 2009

Nervous



Food for today...

These wheat berry things I found in the supermarket, a lovely Chicken and Salad on Grain.. and for dinner tonight, we're having Chicken Pasta stuff... David's cooking now... :P He's my Kitchen Bitch! Everyone should have one!

Those other pics are the Before and After photos of that guy I was talking about yesterday. Before at almost 300kgs and After at approx. 110kgs. Unreal, huh? Hard to believe it's the same guy. I read up some more about him... he's had some surgeries to remove excess skin (as you can imagine) and he's also had a couple of implants and a face lift and a couple of other things that I would consider cosmetic. He had to have a Nipple graft - which, for some reason, made me giggle a little when I read it! If I ever need to get excess skin removed.. I hope that don't make me a new/fake belly button. I just don't want one there... would be bizarre to just have nothing there... might freak people out! I'll tell people I was hatched, not born! lol...

Why do I think of these things? I'm a weirdo, right?

Now... the reason I'm nervous (as the title says) is because it is weigh-in day tomorrow. After the dismal efforts of this week.. I'm really nervous that I've gained a bit. I don't feel like I have, but I guess we will see tomorrow.

Next week is Doctor in Launceston... and that makes me nervous too. Doctors always make me nervous. Always. For this reason, I don't really hardly ever go to the doctor and therefore I never get used to them... I'm not so bad when there is a particular problem. When my ear hurts I know the doctor is probably just gonna check my ear... this time it's all about me. I'm sure there are gonna be questions about what I eat, what exercise I do... basically he's gonna give a Verbal Exam of my lifestyle and I know I'm going to fail....

But anyway, he's there to help and if he can help me to achieve the things I want to achieve, then I shouldn't feel nervous or worried or anything. I should feel excited that it may be another big step in the right direction.

We did a bit of shopping today... after we went for a walk... I bought a hoodie and some track pants. Still need to buy shoes tho. I also found a Star Trek T-Shirt in Target, which I HAD to buy. But it was in the normal size section - not the Fat Guy Section - so I bought the biggest they had but it doesn't fit.. One Day... SOON!

We also bought a couple of things for our Halloween party this year... now I know what you're thinking... Halloween is frickin' 3 months away... but we've bought some props and stuff and we've got some plans to make it pretty cool... So, we needed to start collecting stuff now... Our plan is to have a Halloween party every year and build on it every year to make it bigger and better every time! So... some of you reading out there better start thinking of costumes..

Alrighty then... that's about it for tonight.

Catch ya on the Flip Side, Homie!
Gazzy

1 comment:

Gazzy said...

OK.. Not so nervous now.

Doctor's Appointment has been cancelled due to the doctor having a family emergency and leaving the country...

Bugger... Will have to wait a couple more weeks...

Gazzy.