Saturday 25 July 2009

I've got the Man-Flu



I say ManFlu because I know how much more serious the flu is for men. It means we can't do anything... Every woman out there doesn't understand, because they only get LadyFlu which isn't as bad. They can still go to work and do everything they can when they're not sick and manage and survive.. But, ManFlu. That means we don't get out of bed except to pee, days off work, constant complaining... we need our partners to nurse us back to health, a rub of the head and a promise things will be better...

ManFlu is so BAD... lol

We all know men are just cry-babies. I admit it - I am too! I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT.

So, I haven't been too worried about what I've been eating... I've really just been sooking on the couch watching Star Trek (which makes me feel better - it's a cure for everything, I think).

So.. no report.. and I'm heading back to the couch now... I'll post again when I'm feeling better! Hopefully tomorrow, cos I have to work tomorrow!

Good Night!
Gazzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm-hmmm.... I think I'm qualified to say I know all about man-flu. Every woman who comes into the shop for her male partner's flu has a line and it goes something like this: "Of course he's a man, so he's dying." And yes, my husband is the same. My theory is this: men don't have a clue what it is to go through menstrual pain and hormonal changes, and so their pain threshold is weakened. It doesn't help that they live their lives getting babies by their mothers, but a woman expects her daughter to soldier on like she does. Us women don't have time to die of the flu. We get to get sick and do our work anyway! Isn't it great???
Enough man-bashing aside, I do hope you feel better soon.,
Love Kendra