Monday 6 July 2009

Walk Like an Egyptian... on crutchs



Well I didn't get a chance to write again yesterday, sorry guys... I received a couple of messages getting mad at me - I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep Meagan...

So let's get the food details out of the way:
Sunday & Monday - breakfast was mini-wheats, both days, cos it's yummy... lunch was toasted sandwich's both days as well... boring really, but what can I do? And for dinner last night we had
left over Beef casseroley thing... and tonight we had Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli with a Sun-Dried Tomato stir-through sauce thing... YUM YUM YUMMY! A bit naughty, but who cares?! lol

Today was adventurous, I met up with Fran this morning to do a little walk... followed by a coffee and gossip! Then, I met up with Damian to do our run thing! After walking with Fran I realised just how bad my knee still is... so I didn't run with Damian. I walked instead - which was still kinda bad, but I did it anyways... Really thinking I should go to the doctor about this - but, you know us men.. we don't go to the doctor...

I have a doctor's appointment in Launceston in about a week or so. Now, this doctor is going to get me on a 'Trim in 6' program, which is some sort of appetite suppressant and weight-loss programy thing. Not sure about much else, but I'll let you know when I do! (Thanks Meagz for the hook-up with that!)

So, yeah... pretty good day. A couple of walks, a short shift at work and a lovely dinner. Home again, write a blog entry and now I'm gonna watch a little Buffy (we're watching them all again!)

I found this website about Acai berries. Anyone heard of them? Apparently they're some sort of super-berry thing that supposed to be awesomely awesome... Thinking about trying them out of a couple of months just to see if they have the effect they describe. Apparently they boost energy and metabolism and stuff... On Ebay, they're about $50 for a months supply... so, I dunno. Maybe I'll splurg with my tax return and buy 3 months worth or something!

Speaking of Tax Returns - I'm dying to get mine. I want to get a Nintendo Wii and I need to get some other stuff... like some new shoes for running in - and some appropriate workout wear. Am on the lookout for a cheap treadmill or even a second hand one - so, if anyone knows of anyone who is selling one or knows of a place that sells second fitness equipment, please leave a comment below and let me know... Thanks.

Alright... Well, I may just leave it there for tonight. I could only upload one picture again today and I think scenery is prettier than food! But, hopefully I can get back to normal pics tomorrow!

Good Night All...
Gazzy

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Hi Garry,
Sorry I haven't been on here for a while...lots going on at the moment. Just read your blogs for the last few days and think you are doing exceptionally well, keep it up.
By the way, you are sooooo right about the differences between men and women friends.

Gazzy said...

Thanks Marguerite!