Thursday 23 July 2009

It's the Weekly Weigh In...



Get ready to be shocked...

It's weigh-in day... and I haven't exactly been "on track" for a couple of weeks, but I haven't been terribly bad. I've stayed away from soft drink and chocolate (apart from a little bit a few days ago). So I was expecting to go up this week... but...

I've lost another 1.2kg!! That brings my weight down to 144.6kg and my total loss over 7 weeks of 6.7kgs. So, I'm amazed! I couldn't believe it... I even changed the batteries in the scales this morning to make sure the weight was accurate! Unreal!

This result has totally re-motivated me to keep going and do better!

Rowing machine is working well... only used it for a little bit today, cos I couldn't get the computer thingy on it working and I was going to play with the setting and work out all the distance and calories and all that sorta stuff.. so I get that going tomorrow.

Still talking about getting a treadmill and thinking about getting some weights and stuff so I can be totally BUFF! Yeah, I'll be one hot DUDE! lol... I'm suck a geek!

So... school next year. Was thinking Psychology... but now I'm thinking that I'm going to do Small Business Management. I'll keep you posted..

OK, well, I keep getting distracted by the television funny stuff so, I'm going to head off.

Say it with me now... 6.7 kgs! Fuck Yeah!!

Gazzy.

5 comments:

Meagz said...

Fuck yeah ggl :-)

S.I.L. said...

I'm so proud of you! :D That's great!

Are you thinking of going to uni as well? I'm doing Psychology there :) as well as Sociology and English. Uni's a lot of work but definitely worth it!

Gazzy said...

yeah, was thinking of uni for Psych.. I didn't know you were doing that!? I really like Sociology and English too... so I'll just copy you!

I would really love to study Religion. Like, why people are so dedicated, what makes people believe, why the believe their religion and not others and how they total ignore the facts of why their faith is flawed. It really fascinates me and I would love to spend years traveling and meeting people of different faiths and just try to understand the whole phenomenon or religion.

Anyways... ggl. I'm such a geek!

emily said...

well done, great weight loss so far!

Kerry said...

Good stuff! You go girl!!! ggl xxx