Wednesday 2 December 2009

Wednesday Hangover... (not really)



Hi Guys, it's getting late, so just a quick update for today...

Special K for breaky, coffee before work, Chicken wrap for lunch with coffee, a Tomato and Onion Sausage slow-cooker casseroley thing with lots of vegies and Plums with a little ice cream for dessert.... the end.

We just finished watching 'The Hangover' and it is really really funny... and I recommend to anyone who likes a good laugh. Very good.

Not much happened today... just another day at work today. I guess yesterday's post got a little... weird.. or something. Oh well... for some reason those thoughts were in my head yesterday and I wanted to share. It was probably obvious that more research into the topics were needed...

Anyways, today was an alright day. Didn't get on the treadmill today though... finished work just after 7pm so was really not up for it when I got home. When I first got the tready I was up early every morning to have a go before work... but I just can't seem to get the motivation to that now. Maybe I just need my sleep too bad. I'm getting old you know... Next week is my birthday! Lucky me... another year older... another year closer to the big 3-0. Still a while away... only turning 27 next week...

Alright guys, I'm heading off... Bianka, I'm thinking of you!

Good Night.
Gazzy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR NOT OLD FFS!!! And not thinking of me? OUCH :p

Joybelles xoxox

Bianka said...

Oh please...you're not even close to old! I quite liked yesterday's post but couldn't think of anything worthwhile to put as a comment and thank you :)