Thursday 3 December 2009

It's Another Weigh In Day....



It's Thursday again... and that means weigh in day! It' s been a full week of my kick-start program thing... even if I haven't stuck to the original plan, I have been careful and I've been exercising and I've actually enjoyed it...

And the result... 142.4 That's a 2 kilo loss since last week!!! A 2 kilo loss!!! Excellent! Very happy with that result. That brings total loss (since June) to 8.6 kilos. Which is great.... Now for those of you who've been reading and following for a while, you'll know that I HAD lost over 10kilos before... so I haven't got back to that weight yet, but 8.6 is great...

But the holidays are approaching... I've got 3 birthdays (including my own), a wedding and Christmas... so I'm hoping a can keep myself in control and not gain. I'm not going to be too worried if I stay around the same week-to-week... but for the month of December I would really like a loss, not a gain. But we will see. It's not the end of the world if I gain. As I've written before, it's about lifestyle changes... it's about eating the right things at the right times and getting into routines and being more adventurous with the foods I try, without resorting back to the easy and boring and quite bad food that I've been comfortable with eating all the time before.

So today's food report: I tried David's Milo cereal this morning (yes, he's started eating cereal for breakfast instead of half a family block of chocolate)... was alright... he can keep it. I prefer the mini-wheats. I had dim sims with a splash of soy for lunch and a kiwi fruit this afternoon. We did grocery shopping after work this evening... and after the awesomeness that was Weight Watchers desserts last week... I decided to try some Weight Watchers meals. That is a Weight Watchers lasagne that I had for dinner and it was actually really really good. Usually I try to avoid these 'diet' branded foods because they have a reputation of being tasteless and whatever, but it was delicious. Could eat it all the time. I bought 2 other meals and I'm thinking, that I might have those 2 or 3 times a week with salad or vegies or whatever as a balance thing. Good plan?

Alrighty folks. Well, I'm off to watch 'The Prisoner'. Not a bad little mini-series. Weird but interesting, a little bizarre and very absorbing.

Good Night.
Gazzy.

1 comment:

Bianka said...

Yay go you, 2kgs is excellent!