Thursday 31 December 2009

It's Almost 2010 People!




Hello Everyone...

I'm sorry the posts are pretty random and slack lately... been a busy time of year I guess. I will be back properly in the New Year!

I missed the last weigh in day and decided to just skip it for the week. But today is weigh in day... and the result... 

144.4kg... so that means total loss since June is down to 6.9kgs... Not great at all. But not unexpected...


So, that's how I'm starting 2010... as a 144kg man. I'm determined to start 2011 in double digits instead of triple...


I guess it's around this time of year that everyone makes their resolutions to be healthier, get fitter and get in shape... and I'm taking advantage and getting on the 2010 motivation train. Hopefully it will last longer than a month like a lot of other resolutions over the years....

You may have noticed a new banner on the top of the blog... it's a temp... I'm not great at photo editing and stuff... And I'm not too impressed with the effort I put in on that one.. So hopefully soon I will find something decent to replace that expresses what I want this blog to be... 

I got a new video camera for Christmas... so expect to see some little videos every now and then. I considered blogging via video... but I think I can express myself better in writing and I think I'll be more honest sticking with writing... But I will make little videos every now and then... Speaking of which... here's one I made of 2009... Those of you in my Facebook circle of friends may have already seen it... Let me know what you think...






A couple of nights ago, David and I went and saw Paranormal Activity at the cinemas. There's been a lot of hype about it being the most terrifying movie ever... and blah, blah... and I'm a huge fan of scary/horror movies and was excited to see this 'home video' style film.... Well... I was disappointed. I mean, I enjoyed the movie a lot... I really liked it, but it wasn't scary. I was hoping This would be the movie to creep me out... I was hoping to have nightmares and not be able to sleep.. but I slept like a baby that night... Anyways, if you like those kind of movies, watch it... it's good... 


So... Now I'm gonna leave you with some movie trailers of films I'm looking forward to in 2010. There are more than this... but a lot of them don't have trailers yet... Hope you enjoy!

Have a wonderful New Year celebration folks... Be Safe and Enjoy Yourself and I'll see you next year! 

So long 2009!
Gazzy



I Love You Phillip Morris



The Crazies



The Wolfman



Alice in Wonderland



Nightmare on Elm Street



Shrek Forever After



Prince of Persia



Toy Story 3











1 comment:

Gazzy said...

Kerry, hopefully you'll read the comments...

here's the link for 'Russell the Robot' on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIx7UOVpHRI

enjoy!