Wednesday 9 December 2009

Non-Update

Hey guys

Just a super quickie tonight. Special K for breaky, Savoury Muffin and coffee for lunch... and was naughty for dinner tonight. Had chicken kiev and chips... oven cooked. Had a shitty day at work and got home after 8 and was SO SO SO tempted to have KFC or something... but didn't. I know this just proves that I'm still emotionally eating and that is something I will have to try and change. It's not healthy... But, it's done, so what do you do??

It's weigh in day tomorrow, so stay tuned... :) we'll see. I've got a feeling there wont be much movement on the scales this week, but we shall see!

Good Night

Gazzy

2 comments:

Gazzy said...

I would actually find reading the Qur'an interesting... But, I haven't found a copy!

Anyone stuck for Christmas present ideas??

Gazzy said...

Umm... I just bought the Koran from the bookshop... will start reading tomorrow..