Thursday 28 January 2010

It's the January Result Weigh In!!

Hey guys... I know I've been absent for a couple of days, I'm sorry... So here's what's been happening...



Monday... David and I both had the day off and we had a bit of petrol in the tank and we spontaneously decided to go for a trip up to George Town to visit David's brother. They moved there a while ago and we haven't had the chance to get up there. So off we went for a drive and hung out there for a while, catching up and whatnot for a couple of hours and then we drove down to Launceston to visit David's mum (Hi Kerry!)... more chatting and coffee for a couple of hours and they convinced us to stay the night and took us out for a wonderful meal at the Cock and Bull. Was a wonderful day... great to catch up with everyone and have a drink and gossip. Was a good day and great night...

And the Monday Food Report: Nutri-Grain for Breakfast, no Lunch (naughty I know) and a Chicken Wellington at the pub (chicken, mushroom, puff pastry with creamy mustard sauce) with chips and salad - not the healthiest, but so totally worth it... was so so good!



So, Tuesday... we hung around in Launceston for a while longer... and headed home around lunch time... When we got home... I was a bit tired... I ended up falling asleep on the couch for a couple of hours. Ooops. Nana-Nap... Nice!!!! So, Food Report: Well, I was bad... didn't have breakfast or lunch (really)... had 2 minute noodles when we finally got home and then we had some chicken nuggety things we had in the freezer for dinner. Bad, Bad, Bad... I know. 



Yesterday I was back at work... Slept in a little bit and I skipped breakfast... I know that is bad, but I did... I did have a coffee before work... and then at lunch I had another coffee and a savoury muffin from Cafe Bliss. Was Yum. For dinner tonight, pasta bake... very yummy...  And a weigh watchers dessert thing... nice nice



And that brings us to today... Weigh In Day and the last Weigh In for January.... and the result?
142.4... which is a 0.1kg gain. Not so bad for the week... and that makes the total loss for January... exactly 2kgs! Not too shabby... not great, but let's face it... I haven't been Mr. Motivation this month... 


So, January = 2kgs down and the official starting weight for February is set... I really wanna work to get to my target of 3kg down a month... And February is the month to do it. February is a pretty quiet month for me... We've got Valentine's Day on the 14th... but we haven't done anything for Valentine's Day since our first one together... So, I should be able to focus on my goals this month and hopefully get a good result....


My tooth is feeling a better. No pain really... except still when drinking from my pop-top bottle and smoking etc etc... And even that is not really pain, just sort of sensitive. So that's good, although there's still a big gaping hole where a tooth used to be... hope it heals over soon... bugs me! That other tooth that was playing up has not bothered me since that day... Still don't think it will survive until my scheduled dentist appointment in April... but you never know...

And that's about it for tonight folks.... Catch ya soon! 
Gazzy

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hi Gaz, it was great to see you both. We had a lovely time didn't we? Always do!
I just wanted to ask where are the fruit and veg pics? I notice that in most of your food photos, the colour of the food is boring beige!
You need more colour in your life mate! ;) xxxx