Friday 15 January 2010

Weigh In


Sorry Guys... I know weigh in day was yesterday... But I'm here now and here's the result...
143.8kg... Which is a 0.9kg gain. Now, I posted the other day that I was expecting a gain this week so this is not surprising to me at all. I know I've been slack this week and this is the result that comes with being slack.

I'm focusing on monthly results. The healthy recommendation for weight loss is 1 kg a week... so my monthly goals are 3kgs a month. So, on the last weigh in of every month, I hope to be 3kgs lighter... and as for rewards and punishments. I've decided to collect Star Trek Hallmark Ornaments as a reward. So, if I loose 3kgs by the end of the month I can buy one of these ornaments.... and if I have a gain 2 months in a row, I have to sell one. What do you think?


My horrible experience in dentistry that I talked about before... well, the tooth may be out... but it's still swollen and sore. I've been eating only soft and small foods and taking Advil every 4 hours to get rid of the pain... I'm hoping it goes away soon otherwise I'll have to go back to the dentist on Monday I guess. Don't know if it's supposed to take this long to clear up... but I guess we'll see.


Alrighty folks... that's it for tonight. I'll be back when I get a chance. Work is a bit crazy at the moment. 

Take Care
Gazzy

No comments: