Wednesday 13 January 2010

Pre-Weigh In Update.... Oh the Pain!


Hey everyone... 

Sorry I've been absent... I had a really bad toothache which left me feeling like crap... and work... and then I went to the dentist yesterday and he ripped the little bugger out... but my tooth-hole is still very sore and swollen. Fingers crossed it's not infected... I hate the dentist would hate to have to go back. I have nightmares about those people. So, I'm still pretty sore and haven't done much.

Eating wise, not too bad. Not great, but no terrible. Since yesterday I've only been eating things trying to avoid the left side of my mouth. Last night we had gnocci and it was delicious! Tonight we're having Honey Mustard Chicken. So, food intake pretty average and I haven't walked or anything... So, my guess for tomorrow's weigh in is a GAIN... Hopefully not way too much... But, still...

I haven't been focused on anything the last few days... I've been pottering around the house, washing dishes here, tidying up there... and catching up on my DVD set of Fringe that I've had forever and never got around to finishing... well, now it's finished.. Was Good. 

So, I just thought I should check in and update you guys as to what's been happening... and I'll be back tomorrow for the weigh-in day... 

Take care guys! 
Gazzy

No comments: