Saturday 6 February 2010

I Know... I'm Sorry... But I'm Back!

Hello all.... I'm sorry... I know it's been over a week since my last post. I don't even have a good excuse really... does laziness count? The last time I wrote it was the January weigh in result and I must say that I haven't been feeling the motivation since then. Not that I was upset, disappointed or surprised by that result... just feeling the struggle.

So, highlights of the week... let's see. There was work and some work... fun huh? Not really... what else? Well... Monday I went to see the 3D re-release of Toy Story 1 & 2 with Bianka and Joy. Was good... I'm kinda loving this 3D movie revolution we're seeing... and we went out for lunch after. Now, we all had the same thing and it was naughty... but I don't go out for lunch very often, so gimme a break! Right! I know I could've made a better choice... not like they only served one item, but... WHATEVER! As you can see... it was delicious! 

What else? Ummm... there was some more work... and still planning the Halloween stuff. Trying to figure out how to make things now... Got a few ideas, but actually making those ideas is tricky, so trying to brain storm.  Thursday we had dinner at my folks... Roast Beef with vegies - there you go, Vegies! See... health health health sweetie! Ahhh... oh! David finally got his license back. So, of course he was all excited and happy so we spent most of yesterday driving around. Again... bad choice of lunch while on the road.. Peer Pressure - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!  So that was good actually... lots of chatting, stopped at a few shops to browse, stopped at my folks for a coffee... Good day...

And today... not much at all. Been editing video again today. My mum, brother and sister dropped around for coffee and cake. Stayed for a chat. And not much else happened. Only had a tub of yogurt for lunch and David is cooked Honey Mustard Chicken as I type. Yum Yum. 

If you've been reading the blog the last couple of weeks, you'll know I had a tooth pulled over 3 weeks ago and I've been having trouble with it healing.... even went back to a hot dentist to get the empty socket checked out to no result. Well.. 2 days ago I could feel something in the hole and grabbed some tweezers. There was a huge (huge for a whole in your gum) piece of tooth inside... So, obviously I removed it and it immediately felt better and has been healing very very nicely the last two days!! OMG... So glad! That might've been too much information - but you'll get over it!


OK... So I know I've been slack with writing as well as the actual eating and exercise, but like I've said before it's a lifestyle change. I'm not breaking any rules by not walking and eating crap... I'm just not making good choices. And I know this. I am aware that how I've been treating my body is unhealthy and will lead to some bad consequences eventually. But a big change like this is a slow process... and I will get there... And as always, any suggestions or idea are very welcome and I appreciate hearing your thoughts... good and bad... so, please... Comment Below!

Well, I'm gonna leave it there tonight. I'm going to try try try to write here more often. It was every day and I will try to get back to those daily updates... Maybe some more structure is needed... 

Oh, I forgot... it was weigh in day on Thursday... I didn't post but I did weigh in... It was a 0.8kg gain. Not huge, but that is 2 small gains over the last 2 weeks, so obviously I need to get back on track. Especially if I want to achieve the 3kg goal for February! I can only try! 


Peace Out Homies!
Gazzy

4 comments:

The Mutant said...

Keep up the good work... maybe you could live by the principle of Ms Tara Moss: "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"? I'm attempting it myself.

If this is what you really want then the change will occur. Not over night, but in stages you'll see a real difference.

I know you can do it!

Josh C said...

Completely related to everything you just wrote, when I was dozing this morning I dreamt that you and your sister came over to my place to visit for whatever reason, and then after I woke up I thought 'I wonder if Garry will post about his visit on his blog?' and then I thought 'Hang on...I don't think Garry has a sister, so he probably won't'

It actually took a while to sink in before I finally thought 'Oh hang on...it was a dream, in MY head, so he definitely won't be writing about it'

So that's my story for today :-)

Kerry said...

Hey Gaz, good to see you're still alive! Lol. I was beginning to wonder! Shame you won't get to drive anymore, but it was nice while it lasted eh?
To the Mutant...it was actually KATE Moss who said the above quote!
Keep motivated and who knows what might happen!
Love...Mum 2 xxxxx

The Mutant said...

Ha - it was Kate Moss too, wasn't it! Good catch Kerry - me and my memory, we're not really talking at the moment!