Tuesday 29 June 2010

Webisode 3

Hey all

This fortnight's webisode is split into 2 parts because YouTube has time limits placed on what you can upload. Sorry about that.. So, watch part one.. scroll down and watch part two.. :P I'm sure I didn't need to write that, but still..








As always, comments and suggestions are VERY welcome. I would love to get some ideas for Weekly Challenges. Set me a challenge and I'll attempt to do it.. :) Physical challenges, mental, creative, food/cooking related, social challenge.. WHATEVER..

Even just leave a comment to say you've been watching and if you've been enjoying...

Anyways folks, I hope you enjoyed. I'll be back in a couple of weeks for the next one!

THANK YOU

Gazzy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved it you are doing such a good job you should be proud of your self any time u need some one to keep u company for any exercise sing out i would love to help u and catch up love ya cant wait for next one :: xxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lever give up!!! Never surrender!!!! I love that movie. Keep it up love. Im now walking because im inspired by you :) We WILL tackle that hill one day

Joy xoxo

Anonymous said...

Never even. lol

Anonymous said...

Hey, there, well made me sad in parts your big puppy eyes looked so sad, but hey you have still been doing a fantastic job, so you stuffed up a tad, like you said you owned up and now you move on, I think to show us all what you are going through, good and bad is dam brave'
Keep it up, I know you can do it
Love De xxxx

Unknown said...

Doing good Gaz. You're doing the hard yards and it's paying off. Your looking better and I know you are feeling better. Seems like the right direction to be heading in. DAD.