Thursday 17 June 2010

Webisode 2

Hello everyone...

Before you watch webisode 2.. I just want to say thanks for the AWESOME amazing response to the first one. I guess some of you reading could really identify with some of the stuff I was saying and everyone's positive response has really been overwhelming.

I hope that you enjoy this second webisode as much and I'm sorry for the delay. I think however that fortnightly videos are going to be the best way to go because I want to keep it as entertaining as possible.

So, here it is.. Enjoy...



Well, again, please leave a comment. I'm really struggling with ideas for weekly challenges; they can be social, personal, artistic, physical challenges - anything. I will consider any idea put forward.

Thanks again Everyone.

Gazzy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it loved it loved it lol near had a cry in one part then in others you totally had me in stitches..thank you for the wonderful birthday wish and your meal was beautiful.Three weeks and all losses, you tricker you, today you told me you had gained grrr haha so stoked for you, you are doing fantastic and im sure it will continue, you are a terrific friend, one who I value heaps and I am so happy to hear that you are feeling happier within yourself, if anyone deserves it then it is you
Mwah Love ya
De

Gazzy said...

De, you're one to talk about bringing a tear to someone's eye. I feel the same way about you. Thank you for your encouragement and support. You're not so bad yourself you know! :) xoxox

Kerry said...

Hey Gaz, I just sat and watched the webisode with Ammo and we were both impressed!
I love how honest you are which is a key element to whether you succeed (and I really believe you will!). I reckon you hit the nail on the head with the revelation that you make the wrong choices when you are out with other people, we need to be more mindful of this as well and help, not hinder you.
And try the soup...you'll like it I promise! and you can have as much as you like, that's gotta be a good thing!
Keep up the great work, you're on a winner this time.
LOVE the bloopers at the end!
And love you guys too, more than you know.
Mum xxxx

Anonymous said...

Keep the good work up gary. Dnt under estimate the power of thought...

Bret Byrne said...

i would not be proud of those weight losses, you need to learn that you cant keep coming up with excuses. oh and sub way is not healthy. a salad on its own is. if you have a personal trainer maybe start talking to him/her about what you can and cant eat. and i can guess that they would say not mc donalds or hungry jacks if thats what you call it. you dont seem ready to loose the weight its like you have some one holding you back because you dont seem to have the will power to not eat that kind of food, which is what got you in this whole fat situation.

Gazzy said...

Bret Byrne - You're a cunt!